Allen Laboratory in the News
- "Veterinary college's Irving Coy Allen collaborates for a cause"
Virginia Tech News, Sept. 24, 2019
- Dr. Allen discusses the role of mutations in cancer
NPR's Pulse of the Planet, July 3, 2017
- "Graduate Students awarded prestigious immunology fellowships"
Virginia Tech News, July 1, 2017
- Dr. Allen discusses how cancer is analogous to a chessmaster
NPR's Pulse of the Planet, June 29, 2017
- Dr. Allen discusses the role of the immune system in cancer
NPR's Pulse of the Planet, June 27, 2017
- "Researchers pair with artists to make science more accessible"
The Roanoke Times, March 1, 2017
- "Virginia Tech researchers help the body protect itself against inflammation and colon cancer"
Virginia Tech News, Jan. 25, 2017
- Dr. Allen presents a module entitled "Epithelial Cells and Their Role In Immunity"
Modeling Mucosal Immunity Summer School and Symposium, June 11, 2014
- "Biomedical researcher produces books on innate immunity, allergic disease"
Virginia Tech News, Sept. 18, 2013
- "Irving Coy Allen joins veterinary college as assistant professor of inflammatory disease"
Virginia Tech News, March 1, 2013